Have you ever wanted a more dazzling, whiter, straighter smile? You might have thought you’d have to go through whitening, teeth straightening, chip repairs, and more, but there’s a much easier solution: dental veneers!
Our high-quality veneers are custom-made from thin porcelain. They imitate the color and reflectivity of your natural teeth.
We can bond veneers to the front of your teeth to quickly erase almost any imperfection!
What Can Dental Veneers Do?
If you want more confidence with a stunning smile, veneers are the quickest way to get there. They can accomplish amazing results through a simple procedure Veneers can:
- Give each individual tooth a more beautiful shape and size.
- Brighten up dull or discolored teeth to a whiter shade.
- Cover chips or cracks so they disappear.
- Disguise worn surfaces of teeth.
- Make crooked teeth or rows of teeth look straight again.
- Close up gaps between teeth.
Veneers are a comfortable way to get the smile of your dreams!
How Do Dental Veneers Work?
It usually takes two or three easy appointments to get veneers in place. The procedure is to:
- Examine and evaluate your oral and dental health.
- Prepare your teeth.
- Custom-make your veneers at a professional laboratory.
- Place your veneers.
- Make sure they look amazing!
When we place your veneers, they’ll be bonded to your prepared teeth. Our goal is to customize each veneer, so each tooth appears to have just the right shape and size. Your teeth should also look beautifully straight together. The color should be just right—like out of a toothpaste commercial.
If you have any embarrassment or anxiety about the shape, color, or alignment of your teeth, dental veneers could turn that feeling completely around.
Call for a Stunning New Smile
If you want a beautiful smile in just two or three simple appointments, let’s talk about veneers. Our porcelain dental veneers:
- Resist stains.
- Are safe to your gums and teeth.
- Look natural.
- Make teeth look brighter.
- Can reshape the size and shape of teeth to exactly the look you want.
- Protect teeth from certain kinds of damage.
If you have good oral and dental health, we can work with you to reveal your most beautiful smile. Call East Valley Dental Care to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Thompson.