Even in our technological age, there are still many reasons you might break or lose a tooth. Restorative dentistry is the art and science of giving you back the form and function of your tooth. We can even make your new tooth look natural beside your other teeth.
At East Valley Dental Care, we use state-of-the-art technology, training, and experience to solve problems such as:
- Cracks in teeth.
- Broken teeth.
- A lost tooth.
- Teeth damaged in an accident.
- Advanced tooth decay.
Come have a consultation with Dr. Thompson. Find out which of our dental innovations is right for you. We focus on comfortable and conservative solutions to restore your smile.
What Can Restorative Dentistry Do?
Restorative dentistry is an exciting field. We can perform services for you that can:
- Save your natural teeth.
- Close gaps between teeth.
- Relieve tooth pain.
- Give you the ability to chew and talk comfortably again.
- Fix broken teeth.
- Stop cracks in teeth from spreading.
- Improve bite problems.
- Bring out the natural beauty of your smile.
We are ready to use our years of experience as well as advanced equipment and technology to restore your smile today!
What Restorative Dentistry Services Do We Offer?
Besides the usual crowns and root canals of restorative dentistry, we offer these services:
- Composite Fillings | We create fillings from composite materials that are mercury-free. They closely imitate the natural color of your tooth. We can bond a filling into a damaged area of a tooth to protect it and give it back its natural strength.
- Inlays and Onlays | Think of these as larger fillings that replace damaged areas that are larger than a regular filling can repair. Inlays and onlays can protect the undamaged area of your tooth as well.
- Bridges | Have you lost a tooth or even several teeth in a row? We can give you new custom-made teeth in an appliance called a bridge. We’ll anchor this bridge to your healthy teeth on both sides of the gap. It will help you chew and smile confidently again.
Whatever your smile needs in order to be complete again, we have a number of solutions to restore your health and your smile.
Call for a Restored Smile
Are you suffering from tooth pain? Have you been in an accident? Let us know what your dental challenge is. We can restore teeth from almost any kind of damage.
Call East Valley Dental Care today for a professional consultation. You’ll get a recommendation for a great solution that will relieve your pain and restore your smile!