A confident smile can change everything, including your outlook on life! And with Invisalign, achieving a perfect smile is more convenient than ever.
In fact, Invisalign will barely impact your day-to-day-life at all. Invisalign utilizes a series of removable aligners that are custom-made to your teeth and virtually invisible. You won’t have to modify your dental cleaning habits or your daily diet to wear Invisalign and achieve your ideal smile.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign is a set of clear aligners that gently shift the teeth to their proper positions. Dr. Thompson will take molds and photos of your teeth and send them to Invisalign labs, where your aligner trays will be manufactured. You will wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks before switching to the next set in the series.
Every 6 weeks, you will visit Dr. Thompson to ensure that everything is moving as planned. Invisalign should be worn for 22 hours each day, and should be removed only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Aligners are customized to fit your teeth, so they are smooth and comfortable.
- You can remove the aligners to eat all of your favorite foods.
- No headgear, rubber bands, or springs are required.
- Cleanings are simple—just brush and floss your teeth the same way you always have, and brush your aligners with a toothbrush!
Am I a Candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign clear braces are a great option for adults and teens who have mild to moderate orthodontic problems. Invisalign can reverse spacing, crowding, overbite, and underbite without affecting the way you look or live.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Removable | Eat anything and clean your teeth with ease.
- Comfortable | Forget about bulky brackets and wires.
- Subtle | No one has to know you’re wearing braces.
You, too, can experience a significant increase in your self-confidence with Invisalign braces. If you are interested in Invisalign, call East Valley Dental Care or Scottsdale Dental Care today to schedule your orthodontic consultation with our friendly professionals.