Do you have a large number of missing teeth? We know the frustration that can cause. Eating, talking, smiling, and other simple actions can become incredibly difficult. Your whole life can seem much harder to manage.
If most of your natural teeth are gone, complete dentures can make daily life so much easier! They can replace all the teeth in the top or bottom of your mouth—or both. You’ll have a beautiful smile again and the ability to chew and talk normally.
Do you have plenty of natural teeth left? Then partial dentures could be the answer for you. Call East Valley Dental Care to find out how we can help.
What Type of Denture Is Right for Me?
After helping hundreds of patients like you with dentures, we have the experience to help you pick out your denture type. Here are the options available from Dr. Ron Thompson:
- Traditional Dentures: Conventional dentures replace a complete arch of missing teeth. We can create customized dentures to replace your old dentures or to be your first set of dentures. We’ll help you get dentures that feel and look just the way you want.
- Partial Dentures: If you have a certain number of strong, natural teeth, we can create a partial denture. It will fill in the spaces between your natural teeth with custom-made teeth, improving your chewing and your smile. A partial denture will also help your natural teeth stay in position.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: A dental implant is a titanium rod that permanently replaces a missing tooth root. Each implant is strong and stable. Dentures can be securely attached to several implants, so they don’t slip or move.
- Immediate Dentures: These are convenient temporary dentures that allow you to chew and speak normally while you’re waiting for your conventional dentures to arrive.
With any type of removable denture, you’ll be able to keep them clean with a simple routine:
- Take your dentures out to sleep.
- Clean your dentures.
- Clean your gums and tongue every day.
- Keep your dentures moist and cool.
- Keep your dentures safe from falling onto the floor.
- Schedule two dental visits per year.
Consistent care can help your dentures last a long time.
Schedule an Exam for Your Dentures
If dentures sound like a great option to make your life easier, call East Valley Dental Care. Dr. Thompson will guide you through the process and make it easy to restore your smile.