Dental crowns are tooth-shaped coverings that are bonded to damaged teeth. At East Valley Dental Care and Scottsdale Dental Care, we create beautiful crowns with high quality materials like ceramic and porcelain. Dental crowns strengthen the teeth and protect them from further damage, while enhancing the patient’s aesthetic.
Traditional crowns typically require two visits to the dental office for placement. We offer both CEREC crowns-in-a-day and Procera crowns at East Valley Dental Care and Scottsdale Dental Care.
Dr. Thompson is happy to provide advanced CAD imaging technology so that he can design and place permanent crowns in just one day. CEREC technology allows your dentist to take mess-free digital impressions, then design, build, and insert the permanent crowns in about 90 minutes.
Same day crowns provide:
- Immediate relief | Patients shouldn’t have to wait one more day suffering with pain, concern, or embarrassment about damaged teeth.
- High quality | We use top notch ceramic materials with accurate color matching for a natural look.
- More free time | Don’t spend more than an hour and a half in the dental chair to achieve your ideal smile. There’s no need for repeat visits with CEREC technology.
- Greater comfort | Forget about messy, gooey impressions and unreliable temporary crowns. The CEREC process is fast and sensitivity-free.
Procera Layered Crowns
Procera crowns are made with an aluminum oxide base that is milled with CAD technology. This is a two-layer system that results in highly lifelike and attractive restorations. While these crowns require two visits for placement, both visits can be completed in as little as just one week.
All-ceramic Procera crowns have several advantages over traditional crowns, including:
- Unparalleled esthetics
- Easy and comfortable installation
- Short and convenient treatment
Call East Valley Dental Care or Scottsdale Dental Care Today!
Ready to reverse discoloration and repair breakage? We’re waiting to help you here at East Valley Dental Care and Scottsdale Dental Care! Come review your options and learn what kind of crown is best for you. Contact our office today.